- Drawing should fill the page or run off the edges of the paper (no” bulls-eye” drawings). Draw from life or original ideas ….challenging subject matter
- Controlled shading with a range of value &/or a variety of interesting lines
- Appears to have put forth much time and effort (at least 45 minutes per drawing)
- Final Presentation:
- Finished drawing looks accurate (scale, proportion, etc.), neat and complete
- Total points possible (10)
Sketch #1: (Due: September 9)
As your first assignment this should be done on the right side of your sketchbook.
Free Sketch: Draw anything (on one page only) that shows evidence of effort that is demonstrated by the following: creativity, use of space (draw large), craftsmanship (neatness and quality), and accuracy...